Why is Puppy pre-school so important?
Puppy Pre-School is a lot of fun and it also plays a very important role in your dog’s life. It teaches your puppy skills that will help them to become a happy and well-balanced member of your family.
The first 16 weeks of your dog’s life is their most sensitive socialisation period. This is the window of time in your puppy’s life where we have a great opportunity to influence who they will become as adult dogs.
Puppy pre-school familiarises and helps your puppy be comfortable and calm in many different situations that he or she will be exposed to later in life. It helps prepare them to deal appropriately with the new experiences and challenges which will arise throughout their life.
Why choose The Vet Group Puppy Classes?
Puppies are precious members of your family who deserve the best professional care we can provide. Our classes provide the following benefits:
- We create a positive association with the veterinary environment, (with many dogs being fearful of visiting the vets, this is extremely valuable).
- We help you teach your puppy manners and basic cues. \
- We provide positive socialisation experiences with other dogs and people.
- We provide access to veterinary professionals for advice and guidance.
- We help you understand your puppy’s behaviour and read their body language.
- We help to develop a trusting and loving bond between you and your puppy.
- We focus on enrichment, habituation, socialisation, health care and grooming.
Our classes are suitable for pups ranging from ages 8 to 14 weeks at the time of enrollment.
How do I enrol my pup in puppy pre-school?
Please call our friendly team on 63 55 22 72 to discuss when and how we can enroll your puppy in the next class.